PTSD is the topic of the day (you can also take my self-test to see if you have it)
Category : Mental Health and Addictions
10 Signs Traumatic Perfectionism From Dr. Bill Tollefson
Below are ten (10 ) signs that you are possibly a perfectionist due to abusive or traumatic situations. Once recognition is achieved, then the warning signs will lose power and influence.
Do you recognize any of these ten (10) signs in yourself?
- Always anxious but don’t know why
- Constantly in a state doubtfulness
- Continuously impatient
- Fearful of the results of anything because you might be wrong
- Forever procrastinating
- Frequently stressing over nothing
- Over expecting to the point of disappointment
- Romancing memories of past pain
- Underassessing all accomplishments
- Worrying about how you will perform in the future
Don’t be a slave to diluted thoughts of perfection and that bein g perfect is the answer to being safe and protected. Safety is within you. You have the power to release your strength, power and resilience to heal.